Friday, July 28, 2006

Hello Again

It's obviously been a while since I've posted and this thing was really neat when I started it... I suppose I'll still use it and try to do it a bit more frequently.

I just returned from a phenomenal vacation in Colorado. My kids spent some time with their Grandparents and I got to spend some time with number-one-uplift-mofo-master (otherwise known as Bobby) shredding CO. singletrack, rollin' on the Denver Cruiser Wednesday night ride, nocturnal lurking in the greenbelt, building a bond with his kids, eating great food prepared by his wife, playing catch with a baseball in the park, and drinking ice cold beer from a cooler immediately following more shredding of singletrack. And I rented a mini-van to facilitate transporting bikes and goodies to the trailhead. It was an amazing trip and I was very happy to see my kids again. They're awesome kids and very fun to travel with - you don't hear that every day, do ya? Anyhow, I don't have any photos and I know that they can make an entry more complete but, oh well... there's always next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was SO good to have you down here. That was an excellent and comprehensive recollection of an event-filled visit. London is still talking about 'Uncle Kevin'. The singletracks have been asking about you too. We must do it again real soon!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Laser tattoo removal south padre island Testking cisco download cisco hostflapping http://www.wheelchair-sex.info ultrasonic liposuction surgery san jose Palm springs volvo Carolina incorporation process south Cisco pix515eaafebun Es neurontin que Microdermabrasion and botox virginia beach Flourine bonds Advance cash fast loan payday bf goodrich nike h3 custom carved tires e zine cisco

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »