Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cherub


Kevin and Lisa have been two of my very best friends for the better part of my life. We've spent countless days together laughing and having fun but, as is with all close friends, we've spent some time together when tears were flowing. They're more like family than friends. This could be another post where I blather on about how thankful I am to have loved ones in my life, etc., etc., etc. I'll spare you the sentimental reminiscing and focus on the future. The future is our children and in a short while, they will be celebrating the first birthday of their magnificent son, Blaez. He's still getting used to seeing me because our lives are quite compressed and busy, but I look forward to playing catch with him someday and telling silly jokes. Here's to the times yet to come.

No comments: