Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Rain

After a week of record high temps in the 70's & 80's and a fire that burned 700+ acres at Point McKenzie leaving Los Anchorage smelling like a camp fire, we got a much needed bit of rain. The air is cooler and the skies are grey with a Seattle-like mist of precipitation. The weekend was busy again with bike racing (woke up tired and flat and got 8th of 17 in a crit - at least the weather was nice... if you so desire, you can check out a cool pic of me on bikeak.org in the race photos section under Andy Romang... I haven't taken the time to figure out how to post links yet), yard work, soccer camp & games twice a day and a fun BBQ up at Michelle's folks for BK's birthday. As far as work goes, I've taken a few days off for me.... "I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob". With that, I bid you farewell for now and in the spirit of Casey Kasem, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars (DUUUUUHHH!!).

No comments: