Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Creeper


"You're in for surprise... you're in for a SHOOAAACCKKK!!!" Right now the days are getting longer by almost six minutes... The sun is now setting close to 9:30 p.m. It's this time of year when, although there is increasingly more daylight, the season seems to drag. There's more light but no leaves, green grass, or other signs of the new season to come. It's creepin' and all of a sudden - bam... everything is green and growing out of control. It's coming soon and I'll do my best to keep my sanity while I observe... and never turn my back(ack, ack, ack) - on The Creeper... The Creepaaaaah!!

p.s. 25 Rocker Points if you can name the band/song I vaguely referenced

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS PHOTO!!!! I'M ENJOYING YOUR BLOG--ALL YOU HOULIHANS ARE TALENTED WRITERS!!

XOXOXO

bosskat said...

Why, thank you... I'm just getting started and have some things to learn... but it's fun and a good outlet. miss ya, K*

Anonymous said...

I'm a ROCKAAAAHHHHH. Was that it?

bosskat said...

Close... but since Bobby didn't check in today - I'll give it to ya: The Ripper by Judas Priest... classic :)

bosskat said...

... and I'll be damned... you got the band right... Judas Priest has a song called "I'm a Rocker"... did you really know that? hmmmm... I should have looked at your music collection when we were there a few months ago.