Monday, April 10, 2006

Getting back in the time zone


I landed in Anchorage last night after 10+ hours of travel and had some fantastic sleep in my own bed. Today, though, I've been struggling a bit to get my clock back together after 10 days in the EST zone. But it's like what the monkey said when they cut off his tail: "It won't be long now"... Tomorrow I'll be back on the bike and it won't get dark until about 9:30 so I'll be sure to get in a good ride after work... and speaking of riding, tonight when I was unpacking my bike and putting it back together, I felt a pang of emotion when I saw a spattering of red, Georgia clay on my downtube and thought of the timeless vacation I spent with my younger sister... eating, drinking, riding, walking, laughing, napping, and laughing some more... everything was perfect for me and I can't thank her enough for the time we spent.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's up with that picture?

bosskat said...

I was swinging a glow stick by the campfire when the fam went camping in Hope last summer... nifty, eh.

bosskat said...

word up... miss you too... see you in Oregon, eh...

Anonymous said...

need alittle work on adding photos---but fun reading your blog!!

Anonymous said...

I shall look forward to future updates and, of course, more freaky photos of yo funky self!